Get ready to be the spookiest, chicest house on the block! This hauntingly beautiful, blood splatter wreath is the perfect combination of scary and cool and it’s super easy to make. Just follow these easy steps to give your house an edge this Halloween season!
1 Foam Wreath
3 Rolls White Gauze
1 Bottle Fake Blood Spray
Hot Glue Gun & Glue
1. Start by distressing your gauze by pulling it and stretching it, while creating holes and tears throughout.
2. Next, add a dab of hot glue to one side of your wreath and attach one end of your first roll of gauze to the wreath. Then, start wrapping the gauze around your wreath, adding hot glue every few inches to secure it. Keep wrapping until the gauze if completely wrapped and secure.
3. Once your wreath is completely wrapped with gauze, you can start the process of spraying your fake blood on the wreath. Spray a little or a lot, it’s up to you just how creepy and bloody you want it to be.
4. Finally, let your wreath sit for 2-3 hours or until the fake blood is dry.
5. Now it’s time to hang your wreath and be the envy of the neighborhood!