Like most girls, I love me some Sephora, but on the same hand, I also love a good bargain. That’s why today I’m sharing my favorite drugstore beauty buys that I swear by. From face lotion, to mascara, to body wash, there are quite a few products that I pick up at my local drugstore (or Target, but close enough) and I love every single one of them. Here they are, in no particular order, my favorite drug store beauty buys.
- Loreal Repair Remedy Mask – I use this Ever Pure hair mask once a week and love it. It repairs and refreshes damaged hair and always leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
- Essie Nail Polish – Essie nail polish is one of my all-time faves. It’s affordable, the colors are endless and they just happen to have my favorite shade of red…Meet me at Sunset.
- Olay Regenerist Lotion – Ive used this face lotion (or some form of it) for the past 13 years and would never even consider using anything else. It’s weightless formula doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy and it’s got spf 15 for daily sun protection.
- Soap & Glory Clean on Me – This body wash is amazing. It leaves your so soft and t’s infused with mandarin peel extract, making its scent unbeatable.
- Yes to Tomatoes Charcoal Wipes – I love these charcoal facial wipes. They detoxify your face while cleansing and will not leave your face feeling oily or dry.
- Loreal Voluminous Collagen Mascara – I’ve used all the top brands of mascara and Loreal’s Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara is the one I keep coming back to. It takes my lashes from short and blonde to dark and long, completely changing my look my look in seconds.
- Re:Fresh Toning Face Mist – This face toning mist is hydrating and soothing and gives your face a little pick-me-up whenever you use it. Plus, it’s organic and easy on your skin.
- Olay Total Effects Foaming Cleanser – Just like my Olay face lotion, I’ve used this product for years. It doesn’t dry your face out and is a great anti-aging product that I swear by.