Want a fun Fall project to work on this week? Try putting together this lovely, earthy floral arrangement. It’s an easy and fun way to add a beautiful touch of Fall to your home. Check out the detail below.
1 Clear Vase
1 Can Copper Spray Paint
3 Hydrangea Stems
2 Dozen Cream or White Roses
5 Brown Pears
5 Long Skewers
12 Mixed Brown Feathers
10-12 Leave Sprigs
8-10 Cotton Balls
- Start by spraying an old clear vase with copper spray paint, leaving the upper 1/3 clear and go ahead and spray the leaves. Once the vase is dry, fill it with water and let the fun begin!
- Make sure to cut the end of your floral stems at an angle, then add the hydrangeas to the vase.
- Next, start filling the the gaps around the hydrangeas with the roses.
- Place the pears on the skewers and add them to the arrangement. The roses kind of help to keep the pears in place, so make sure to use those to your advantage.
- Finally, randomly place the feathers and cotton around the bouquet and finish it off with a few of the copper sprayed leaves.