I’m always looking for new, exciting products to add to my beauty and health routine. That’s why today, I wanted to share my favorite products with everyone, so maybe you can find something new to add to yours. From masks, to lotions, to wellness powders, these products are all part of my weekly regimen and I love them all. So, with no further ado, here are my top 10 products that promote beauty and health.
1. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel – This natural skin toner will make your skin glow. Theresa says, “Once you try it, you’ll know why” and it’s true. I can’t get enough of this stuff.
2. L’Occitane Shower Oil – I can’t even remember what life was like before using L’Occitane’s amazing, body softening, soft scented, shower oil. It is one of my favorite products and makes my skin feel amazing. I definitely recommend adding this game changing product to your shower regimen.
3. Beauty Dust by Moon Juice – I’ve been using Beauty Dust for a while now and I love it. It’s formula, created by Moon Juice, is made to increase your outer beauty from the inside. I add it to smoothies, but you can also add it to coffee, tea, water or nut milks and if you decide you like it, you should also try their Brain, Power, Spirit, Dream & Sex Dusts. I think the names speak for themselves.
4. L’Occitane Hand Cream – L’Occitan has made my the list twice and for good reason. Their products are amazing and there hand cream is no exception. It’s light, smells fresh and leaves your hands feeling incredibly soft.
5. Ashwaganda Powder – Ashwaganda is an ancient herb, also called “Indian ginseng”, that is said to be good for mind, body and soul. It is said to give your body fuel to maintain health and vitality and some studies show that it might even help with problems caused by anxiety, type 2 diabeties and cancer. Want to try it out? Talk to your doctor first, but once you’re given the okay, simply mix it with a smoothie or try it in capsule form.
6. Aztec Secret Healing Indian Clay – If it’s true that Cleopatra used healing clays for her beauty regimen, you can count me in. Aztec Secret’s Healing Indian Clay is great. It tightens my skin, leaves my face feeling refreshed and it’s even said to help with blackheads and acne.
7. GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment – If you want to help your common skin issues, get rid of pores and cleanse your skin, SUPERMUD is for you. It helps get rid of oil, stop breakouts and even helps even out skin tones.
8. Cordyceps – Cordyceps are said to help restore energy, promoting longevity and quality of life. They are even said to help with aging, diabetes and cancer. Ready to try using Cordyceps in your diet? Just mix the recommended amount into a smoothie and enjoy.
9. Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm – Smith’s lip balms are all great, but I truly love their Minted Rose Lip Balm. It has a hint of peppermint and the best part is, it’s not just a lip balm, you can also use it for massage or on their temples to relieve tension and headaches.
10. Egyptian Magic Skin Cream – Egyptian Magic Skin Cream is 100% natural. With ingredients like honey, pollen and bees wax, it is said to absorb free-radicals and help boost your collagen. It will also soften your skin, help your skin hold in moisture and it protects.